2 Timothy 3:14-17
The five Solas are:
- Sola __________________ (Scripture alone): The Bible alone is our highest authority.
- Sola _______________ (faith alone): We are saved through faith alone in Jesus Christ.
- Sola ______________ (grace alone): We are saved by the grace of God alone.
- Solus _________________ (Christ alone): Jesus Christ alone is our Lord, Savior, and King.
- Soli ________________________________ (to the glory of God alone): We live for the glory of God alone.
Inspired – Breathed out by God
Inerrant – Truth without any mixture of error
Sufficient – All that is needed for faith and life